Restaurant Managers Lexington & Surrounding Areas
We are looking forHourly, Assistant & General Managers with a proven track record of success for the following areas: Versailles, Berea, Richmond, Winchester, Frankfort, Georgetown, Danville, Harrodsburg, and Lexington.
- Manage a restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company to ensure customer satisfaction and profit maximization.
- Total operational and financial responsibility for an individual unit.
- Directly perform hands-on-work on an ongoing basis to train employees, respond to customers service needs,or otherwise role model appropriate between in the restaurant.
- Managers provide overall leadership;recognize and motivate members of the team;coach and train the team for operational excellence.
- Maintain fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensures products are consistent with company quality standards.
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act,local health and safety codes,and company safety and security policy are met.
- Assist profits & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Assist Restaurant Manager in recruiting, interviewing,and hiring team members;conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
- Good oral and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School or GED preferred
- Salary Managers able to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts and weekends
- Hourly Managers able to work 32-40 hours per week, rotating shifts and weekends
- Have valid drivers license and no criminal record
- 1 to 2 years supervisory experience in either a food service, retail environment, or other leadership position.
To learn more about our opportunities, please email your resume today!
Charter Foods is a franchisee of Taco Bell, Long John Silvers, A&W, and KFC. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Related keywords: manage, manager, supervisor, food, dining, hospitality, cafe, bistro, eatery, restaurant, kitchen, AM, RGM, management, restaurant manager, General Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift Leader, QSR, quick service restaurant, fast food, meal preparation