District Manager - VA/MD
District Manager - VA/MD
Reporting to the Retail Operations Manager-USA, this position is ideal for an enthusiastic, committed leader who enjoys hands on Retail and has experience with multi-site management.
Cotton On USA is the value fashion destination for what you want, when you want it.
We deliver the latest fashion and everyday basics into our stores daily. From day through to night our range is wide in appeal and our stores are the place to find your next fashion favorite.
Join us to deliver the current trends everyone wants.
The success of COTTON ON is based on the development of the team in a fun, exciting and fast-paced environment.
District Managers At Cotton On Are Responsible For
- The accountability of sales, KPI’s and manage wage cost and the overall results for approximately 5 to 10 store locations
- Being a Cotton On Brand Ambassador
- Driving and supporting all company merchandise promotions
- Mentoring, developing, and motivating store management and hourly teams
- Visual Merchandising standards
- Having a Genuine Passion for Fashion!
- Travel as needed (valid Driver Licence and reliable transportable required). Overnight travel may be required
- 3-5 years experience as a Multi-Site RETAIL APPAREL MANAGER
- A proven track record in achieving Sales, KPI’s & Wage targets
- An above the line positive “Can Do Attitude”
- Have the ability to lead & drive multiple teams to achieve results
- Ability to think “outside the box” and bring your own flair to the role
- Having outstanding verbal, written, and communication skills
A chance to be part of a progressive company with very real opportunities for advancement
Benefits for all Full- Time employees
Exceptional product discounts
Work in a fun, exciting and face paced environment
Cotton On is an equal opportunity employer
I am Cotton On, are you?
Cotton On USA is part of the Cotton On Group, a rapidly growing retail company based in Australia. There are solid plans for growth both internationally and domestically and great career opportunities are a part of this. Join us in delivering an experience that our customers love.
As part of the Cotton On Group, we are committed to creating successful career paths in a supportive and nurturing environment. We are very engaged with our community locally and globally and through the Cotton On Foundation offer our employees a chance to get involved and support a number of causes. We are passionate about our business and our people and are looking for great people to join the team.