The job you requested, Analyst HRIS Technology, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Senior Systems Analyst
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic is looking to add a Senior Systems Analyst to our team in Toppenish, Washington. Relocation assistance is available.
Are you an experienced Systems Analyst looking for a new challenge developing and expanding clinical and business systems? This position is primarily responsible for designing, developing and implementing new or upgraded functionality of our enterprise systems. You will work in teams or alone to guide the implementation process for any of several current or planned business or clinical systems projects. The position requires someone with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as exceptional project management and self-management competency.
This is a full-time position. As projects wrap up, you will have opportunities to move on to other systems efforts, or to take on an elevated support role related to management of the end product, including application support, upgrades, or ongoing development.
- Bachelor's degree in related field is required.
- 3 - 5+ years in Clinical Information Systems or related field.
- Current Washington State driver's license (or ability to transfer current license upon moving) and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
- Ability to function as a lead/mentor over medical software (re: EMR/EHR, accounting, procurement, pharmacy, dental, etc.)
- Familiarity with clinical systems and how they are used to solve business problems in an ambulatory setting.
- Recent experience as lead support of at least one clinical support systems (re: EMR/EHR, accounting, procurement, pharmacy, etc.).
- Clinical layout and flow of paperwork and traffic.
- General architecture, common requirements, common pitfalls, and implementation techniques.
- In-depth understanding of project management, milestone development and project coordination activities.
- Facilitating effective meetings.
- Various testing methodologies
- Documenting clinical and business processes/procedures.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff at all corporate levels.
- Effective listening skills.
- Communication both oral and written sufficient to exchange or convey information at an executive level, receiving direction.
- Analyzing and resolving system problems.
- Providing training.
- Assessing various system components and procedures and making recommendations.
- Effectively coordinating multiple projects or tasks at a time.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Effectively prioritizing and executing tasks under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Managing differing opinions in a positive manner and garnering consensus in teams
- Overseeing the design, development, and implementation of IT systems or products.
- Working knowledge of Project Development and Systems Development Life Cycles.
About the Location
Live in beautiful Central Washington, where you can enjoy spectacular wilderness areas and scenic ocean beaches, lakes and rivers. Savor fresh seafood, fine Northwest wines, and locally-grown fruits and vegetables. A short drive takes you to the Seattle and Portland areas, offering fine dining and shopping, theatres, museums and world-class universities.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC) is the largest community health center in the Pacific Northwest. We are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality care and offering them affordable health care options. YVFWC provides comprehensive medical, dental and social services in 15 Pacific Northwest communities. Our medical and dental services are complemented by behavioral health services, nutrition services, drug and alcohol treatment, an HIV/AIDS clinic, community health services, the Northwest Community Action Center (which provides employment, training, mentoring and other case management and referral services), and a mobile medical and dental unit. Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
**This is a full-time position located in Toppenish, WA. The qualified candidate will need to live within a daily commutable distance of the office. Relocation assistance is available.**