Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
• Optical Design, optical modeling, sensitivity analysis and tolerance analysis in Code V, ZEMAX and other optical design codes
• Working on projects from conceptual stage to delivery of the electro-optical product
• Develop designs and products to meet customer specifications and needs
• Present these designs to the customer (write optical design reports and design review presentations including Plan Design Reviews and Critical Design Reviews)
• Hands-on lab work developing new optical performance tests
• Use Shack-Hartmann wavefront sensor, MTF test equipment, interferometric testing, power meters and distortions testers to evaluate complex camera lenses and projection lenses.
• Support bid and proposal efforts and assist in the development of new business.
• Support manufacturing
• Developing test plans and acceptance test approaches for complex optical assemblies.
• Train technicians in the test approach
• Performs all other duties as assigned