The job you requested, Early Childhood Teachers, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Early Childhood Teacher
- Collaborating in a team teaching environment with lesson planning using the Project Approach and Early Learning Standards
- Documentation and student portfolio assessment as well as formal assessment
- Classroom management with an emphasis on character education
Teachers receive strong administrative support from the school's Pedagogista and Atelierista with individualized professional development plans and on-going reflective supervision.
Elmhurst Academy is a Nature Explore school through the Arbor Day Foundation. Teachers must have experience with environmental studies and bringing the learning outdoors.
Teacher Candidates Must Have
- A college degree in early childhood education
- Classroom teaching experience as well as a knowledge of the Reggio Emilia philosophy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills
- A great sense of humor and a passion for teaching and learning