The job you requested, Sr. Underwriter, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Sr. Underwriting Analyst
The Road to Success Starts Here!
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking career-minded individuals for our Sr. Underwriting Analyst opportunity in Costa Mesa, CA. The Sr. Underwriting Analyst will manage, test and implement projects and/or project activities, task plans and timelines related to insurance operations, products, and systems; plan, develop, research, analyze, implement, and maintained insurance programs, procedures, policies, and practices and practices and evaluate performance and progress against objectives. Interpret and ensure compliance to governmental statutory/legislative regulations; codes. The Sr. Underwriting Analyst will also develop underwriting criteria, process and procedures.
Successful Candidates Have The Following Qualifications
- Aptitude for good record keeping, good organizational skills, and strong communication skills written and verbal required.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to identify and coordinate Underwriting projects that impact ongoing corporate/functional projects; participate in the integration of technical applications and systems strategies that support insurance business needs; design, test, implement, and monitor insurance-related systems.
- Ability to develop and monitor production reports to identify problems.
- Ability to lead project development on inter-divisional assignments requiring negotiations.
- Ability to assist in customer communications including endorsement notices.
- Ability to serve as liaison with Claims/Legal, Sales Agents, Sales Management, and Executive staff.
- Ability to participate in business planning, testing, and travel as necessary on Club business.
- IIA certification highly desirable, Insurance System experience with strong HUON experience required. Underwriting experience a plus.