Multiple Positions Available
- Downtown-Law Firm-Recruiting Coordinator-assist in all areas of recruiting program-Bachelors required.
- NW-Industrial Services-HR Manager-seasoned, experience more important than education.
- DT-Residential Real Estate-HR Associate-support VP of HR-Bachelors in HR or business with at least three years experience as HR admin or generalist with increasing responsibilities-advanced MSO, experience in database manipulation and report writing-working knowledge of ADP Workforce NOW, LinkedIn, survey software, and SharePoint preferred.
- DT-Residential Real Estate-Jr. Recruiter-two month temporary position (40 hour workweeks)-build pipelines through passive recruiting efforts, phone screen.
- W-Engineering-Benefits Specialist-strategic and tactical aspects of recruiting, developing and retaining quality employees-Bachelors in business administration with an emphasis on HR/management or ten years experience-must be computer savvy.
- Greenway Plaza-Oil & Gas-HR Technologist-strong mathematical and statistical skills-proficient understanding, correcting, extracting large volumes of data from PeopleSoft or other HRIS records, proven track record of manipulating and analyzing data using pivot tables, v-lookups, advanced Excel formulas, proficiency writing SQL scripts preferred, Bachelors and at least five years applicable industry experience in HR or business reporting role.
We have the best clients and would love to meet you and introduce you. Jump start your career now… Check out our website—mkpersonnel.com—for more information.