The job you requested, Nurse Practitioner-Physician Assistant-Onsite Clinic, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Nurse Practitioner or Physicians assistant - Burn center
Nurse Practitioner or Physicians assistant - Burn center - Peds and Adults
$58.00 to 68.00an hour.
- The Burn Center is currently recruiting for 2 vacancies. In the interim, we are searching for APP help.
- We prefer to fill this position with a Physician Assistant because they can care for all age levels of patients. Most of our burn patients are adult.
- We would also consider a Nurse Practitioner (FNP preferable).
- The NP would need Pediatric AND Adult experience or an Acute Care Adult provider.
- The Burn Center sees inpatient and outpatient. Inpatients are critical care patients.
- The Outpatient Center gets fairly busy during the summer months.
- The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 hours/day, day shift, 8 week assignment.
- We will review the department's needs and consider an extension, if needed.
- asap start
- PA/NP will need minimum of 2 years experience.
- (There is not going to be a long orientation provided.)
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS are required.
- Suture experience preferred.
- Excellent critical thinking,
- self motivation
- interpersonal/organizational skills are essential.
- Must have current Valid Ohiostate license.
Medical Records Required
- MMR Titers
- Varicella Titers
- Current Physical