Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA
Hiring Certified Nursing Assistant / CNAs
Part-time and full-time employment available!
UNI is a premier Health Care company that matches highly motivated and qualified candidates in the Healthcare industry with great opportunities to progress their career.
From Skilled Nursing to Acute Care Hospital settings to University Medical Centers and Laboratories, we can provide you with excellent nursing opportunities Nationwide.
Priority scheduling for Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA applicants available to work nights
We are hiring nurses available 1-5 days per week. Many of our facilities are booking per diem nurses on a full-time status, for nurses who wish to utilize UNI as a sole employer.
Qualified Applicants Should Meet The Following Requirements
- 1-2 year minimum working experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA
- California Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA license
- CPR card – American Heart Association
- Physical examination (within the past year)
- PPD (TB skin test or chest X-ray)
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
Whether you are interested in getting your foot in the door at a specific hospital, or are simply looking for the freedom and flexibility found in per diem work, with UNIs extensive portfolio of partner hospitals we are sure we can find the perfect fit for your career objectives!
Why not work with friends?!