The job you requested, Accountant, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Tax Accountant With Knowledge & Drive
Our client, a well respected name in central Ohio and across the nation, has an immediate need for a Tax Accountant that can and is willing to learn, adapt and grow.
You will be responsible for the preparation of indirect tax returns and property tax returns related to the company.
You will also assist the tax department with general needs that could include annual report filing, state tax apportionment, tax depreciation and other tax related projects as needed.
Your Duties Will Include
- Preparation and filing of indirect tax returns
- Ensure all tax liabilities are paid on time and correctly.
- Review and respond to notices from taxing jurisdictions.
- Reconcile tax accounts using
- Maintain required Sarbanes Oxley documentation for the indirect tax process
- Assist with general projects within the tax department as assigned.
You will need a Bachelors Degree in Accounting, CPA certification preferred and a minimum 2 years experience in Public Accounting or Corporate Accounting with focus on Tax preferred.
You must possess strong analytical, organizational and prioritization skills. Solid computer skills; Microsoft Office and Excel helpful. Strong communication skills. Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks. Must be able to handle confidential information and work with all levels within the organization.