The job you requested, Off-Premise Wine Sales Rep., is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Off Premise Wine Sales Consultant Prestige Div. (Aventura)
- Make regular sales calls to designated off premise accounts to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with service provided.
- Demonstrate consultative sales abilities through successful presentations of product, the promotion of new and existing portfolio items and the expansion of business.
- Exhibit discipline and resourcefulness to meet/exceed assigned monthly quotas and placement objectives.
- Participate in sales meetings, on-site training to remain educated in company policy and industry trends/developments.
- Research, organize and present sales reports/quota attainment results as required by District Manager in team or division meeting environment.
- Review customers' credit status, collect monies owed for product and partner with Customer Assistance Department on a weekly basis to ensure accounts remain in good standing.
- Assist customers with inventory management responsibilities (product availability/new product placement and rotation of stock).
- Merchandise off-sale/retail accounts and reset shelf space, cold box and build displays to correspond with supplier promotions and incentive programs.
- Perform one wine tasting per week at an account on your team.
- Customer service will be a top priority.
- Present self with integrity, professionalism and commitment to Southern Wine & Spirits salesperson responsibilities and policies.
- Work flexible hours which include early morning, evenings, and/or weekends. Additional hours required during the peak season of October, November and December.
- Perform other work related duties and special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED and 1-3 years of industry related sales experience within the distribution, hospitality or supplier community.
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds, as sales reps occasionally deliver cases of wine & spirits to customer locations
- A willingness to learn and be trained on brands and selling techniques
- Superior organizational skills and high- self motivation
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with computer programs such as the Microsoft Office Suite, Diver, customer account software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Proficient at calculating commissions, percentages, and reviewing comparative sales data for analysis.
- Adaptable and able to assist a variety of internal customer groups and varying personality types.
- Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Southern Wine & Spirits of America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status. This policy governs all areas of employment at Southern Wine & Spirits of America, Inc., including recruiting, hiring, training, assignments, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.