RN Case Manager
RN Case Manager (Hospice)
Have you been called' to provide hospice care? If so, United Hospice, a member of the Hospice Partners of America family, may be a good fit for you! Due to rapid agency growth, we are looking for additional professionals to join our dedicated team. Only those who are passionate about providing EXCEPTIONAL end-of-life care need to apply.
Our employees feel honored that they have the opportunity to assist patients and their loved ones at one of the most challenging and emotionally draining times in their lives. Although it can be difficult, our employees will tell you that this work is more rewarding than they could have ever thought possible and that they would not consider any other type of career!!
What We Offer
- Company assisted Medical and Dental insurance
- Company-paid long-term disability and life insurance
- 401K program
- Paid Time Off that increases with years of service
- Profit-sharing and census growth programs
- Supplemental insurance offerings such as cancer, hospitalization, accident, and short-term disability
- Financial assistance with advancing your education and/or becoming hospice certified
As a Case Manager you will plan, organize, and provide nursing care to the terminally ill and their families in their homes.
- Demonstrate exceptional service to patients, families, referral sources, co-workers and other customers.
- Assess patients physical, psychological, social, and environmental status; identify problems and appropriate interventions and initiate the Plan of Care based on these findings.
- Provide skilled nursing patient care or service within the established Plan of Care.
- Coordinate the provision of care with other care team members.
- Teach the patient and family/caregiver self-care techniques as appropriate.
- Supervise home health aides and LPNs/LVNs on a routine basis.
- Current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse inIdaho
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited School of Nursing
- Prior home health or hospice experience or 1 year of recent medical/surgical experience strongly preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Licensed driver with reliable transportation that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements
- Excellent observation and problem solving skills
- Proficient with verbal and written communications
- Self-directed with the ability to organize and independently prioritize workload/workday in a fast-paced, non-structured environment
- Positive, can-do' attitude
- Able to effectively document utilizing an electronic medical record system
We invite you to explore a career with United Hospice to rediscover the one-on-one, patient-centered care that originally called you to your profession. If you want to provide extraordinary care while working as a member of a committed and exceptional team, United Hospice wants to talk with you about an amazing career opportunity.
Keyword Search: RN, Nurse, Registered Nurse, Case Manager, Hospice, Home Care, Homecare, Home Health