Functional Area General And Administrative
Sr. Financial Analyst I&W Description
The Sr. Financial Analyst manages and supports all areas of install and warranty for the Deposition Product Group (Controllers, Finance Management, and Product Group Management).
This role requires a strong Sr. Financial Analyst who can manage, analyze, and report on large amounts of data, ensure there are controls in place to protect the company, drive programs to continuously improve results, support multiple business partners, and ensure the install and warranty goals are met for the company. They must be able to multitask in a complex and demanding environment.
- Responsible for extracting and summarizing large amounts of complex data, independently providing insightful and effective analysis on the data, and driving appropriate actions.
- Ensure controls, processes, and systems are in place, and influence Product Group and Field organization business partners, to safeguard company assets and ensure fiscal integrity.
- Provide solid financial modeling and support ad hoc requests from business partners.
- Drive I&W reviews with the business partners.
- Set, manage, drive and report on monthly, quarterly, yearly targets/goals to support company objectives.
- Prepare all install and warranty reports and presentations for business partners.
- Experienced Finance leader with expertise in operational Finance.
- Must be analytical, detailed, accurate, dedicated, results-oriented, and highly ethical.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Should enjoy working with people. Will interact on a daily basis with multiple Controllers, Finance Management, Field personnel in the Regions, and Product Group Management.