Department: Acute Therapy
Shift: Day shift
- Tel: 3075772406
Casper, WY 82601
- BLS Healthcare Provider
- RoleThe Physical Therapist provides treatment for patients experiencing a disruption of normal function due to a musculoskeletal and/or neurological dysfunction. Our mission is to facilitate the return of function in each patient, and provide treatment which empowers the patient to be the primary agent of change with emphasis on education and self care. We provide the best care possible for our patients through a multidisciplinary approach. We provide patients, doctors, ancillary health care providers and the community with continuing education programs for prevention.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree from a Physical Therapy program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) is required.
- At least one year of job-related experience and/or training is required.
- Current Wyoming Physical Therapy license and good standing with the Wyoming Board of Physical Therapy are required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers is required.