The job you requested, Help Desk Administrator - Fargo, ND, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Help Desk Tier I - Fargo, ND
Help Desk Tier I - Fargo, NDMultiband is seeking an information technology professional to join our team as a Help Desk Administrator.
The Help Desk Administrator is a member of the Multiband IT Help Desk team. This position, under general supervision, provides Help Desk, administrative and technical support for external and all associates of Multiband Corporation. Responsibilities include creating Help Desk tickets, investigating and resolving basic support questions, and coordinating the trouble ticket response and follow-up. Other responsibilities include: assisting system users, performing basic system maintenance activities, imaging/deploying workstations, and any other duties as assigned. The pay starts out at $13.40/hour.
This position is subject to shift assignments, and due to the nature of the work and the requirement at times for extended coverage, this position is occasionally required to work overtime hours or hours outside of a regularly scheduled shift. Most importantly, this position requires excellent customer service skills!
- First level response to all IT Support requests
- Answer support calls through phone, email, and a ticketing system
- Create Help Desk tickets in a SharePoint based ticketing system
- Imaging/configuration/deployment of laptops and desktops
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- User account provisioning
- Printer support
- Mobile device support
Help Desk Tier I - Fargo, NDQualified candidates will possess the following requirements:
- Strong general computer skills
- Strong knowledge of Windows XP and Windows 7
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and writing skills, ability to communicate clearly
- A+ or other certifications desired but not required
Multiband Is Proud To Offer A Competitive Compensation Package Including
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate service
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Leadership development opportunities
- FREE DIRECTV!
- Much, much more!