Field Service Technician
COS has a career opportunity in the Muncie, IN area for candidates who have experience troubleshooting and diagnosing digital office equipment issues; and repairing and maintaining digital copier equipment (and related technology) in assigned territory. Continuous training on additional equipment and technology provided (copiers, fax machines, printers, MFP's).
Copier Repair Tech Duties
- Perform territory/call management which includes the call-ahead program.
- Responsible for tools, laptop, blackberry, multimeter and other equipment assigned.
- Maintain personal copy of all assigned publications in organized manner so that they are readily available for use as needed.
- Maintain proper parts custody levels to ensure prompt and efficient equipment service.
- Meet or exceed the following standards: Revenue, Parts Usage, Calls/Day, Recall %, P.H. %, Mech Time %, and additional goals as established by the supervisor.
- Demonstrate willingness and capacity to be trained on most digital office equipment that is in, or added to the company line.
- Associates Degree in Electronics and/or
- Basic mechanical aptitude and demonstrated skills strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills handling digital copiers