Senior Hardware Engineer
- Looking for a solid hardware engineer whose very hands on. Must have embedded systems; design schematics, power budget analysis, electrical systems design, designing/testing for EMI/EMC compatibility, and strong hardware (digital design) experience.
- Support of Marketing activities to identify new opportunities, draft product functional specifications and provide budgetary estimates of development and production cost.
- Perform worst case analysis and simulations to ensure compliance to customer requirements.
- Support engineering documentation such as specifications, product manuals, schematics, BOM, engineering verification test reports, product test requirements, and test fixtures.
- Development Engineering cost reductions and efficiency improvements.
- Field service and field returns by analyzing problems to find root cause and corrective action.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in electronics circuit and product design. The Hardware Development Engineer must have embedded systems design experience.
BS in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Technology is required. Masters in Electrical Engineering is desired.
Please reference Job Code 3616 DS 10-17-12 when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form. You may also visit our website at www.marvelconsultants.com