Product Engineer - Fluid Power
Description Of Function
- Responsible for the design, maintenance, test & evaluation of product projects assigned.
- Direct activities on projects assigned to assure timely achievement of design, performance, cost, schedule & documentation requirements.
- Provide engineering assistance to solve production problems.
- Provide engineering and application assistance to vendors, licensees, sales personnel, and customers as required.
- Investigate areas of possible cost reduction as assigned and recommend cost savings methods.
- Prepare technical reports defining project evaluation & test procedures and resulting conclusions.
- Provide control documentation such as product and process specifications as required.
- Write, review and update technical product literature for products assigned.
- Undertake special assignments or duties as directed by the Director of Engineering.
- There may be times when a temporary work assignment is necessary in order to maintain the production requirements of the department. Work assignments will be made at the discretion of Management.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or similar engineering major.
- One to five years of experience working in a product-oriented engineering environment would be preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, materials & manufacturing processes.
Please reference Job Code 3567 DS 7-30-12 when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form. You may also visit our website at www.marvelconsultants.com