The job you requested, Cosmetic Counter Manager, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Truck Driver Manager - Fleet Operations Manager – Transportation
Do you enjoy building relationships and making decisions throughout your work day? As a Celadon Trucking Truck Driver Manager/Fleet Operations Manager, you get that opportunity. Youll help a fleet of our over-the-road Truck Drivers - both men and women - with a host of trucking and transportation needs, including securing directions, incorrect loads, empty loads and more. Use your past over-the-road or regional truck driver manager, fleet operations manager, transportation or dispatch experience to start a new career today!
Extraordinarily respectful and personable culture, phenomenal training, safety conscious, competitive compensation and career advancement, its all here for you as a Celadon Trucking Truck Driver Manager/Fleet Operations Manager.
- Take care of a fleet of approximately 60 over-the-road truck drivers throughout the continental U.S. and Canada
- Use our computer applications to identify truck locations and what they are doing
- Send and receive messages directly to and from the trucks and their drivers
- Respond to numerous alerts, such as a late delivery, incorrect load, etc
- Deliver top-tier customer service by immediately answering truck driver calls
- Build long-term, cooperative, positive working relationships with your fleet drivers
- Handle every need of your fleet truck drivers, e.g., changing delivery time, new loads of freight, rerouting, etc
- Maintain constant open communication with the truck drivers
- Administer appropriate corrective action, when and as needed
- Run the fleet in the most safe, efficient, effective manner possible
We Also Look For
Our top Truck Driver Managers/Fleet Operations Managers often come with past transportation experience from another over-the-road, 48 state carrier, but some have transportation/trucking experience with a regional carrier as well. Success does not hinge on a precise work history as much as a passion for delivering service to your customers - the men and women driving our trucks. We also look for
- High School Diploma or GED required; some college/degree preferred for advancement
- Basic computer ability and good understanding of geography
- Outstanding customer service
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, sound judgment, even-keeled, consistent personality
- No trucking or transportation work experience is required
- Regional or over-the-road carrier experience is preferred
- Some customer service experience is a plus
- Competitive annual salary plus bonus!
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance with a flexible spending account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan and Paid Vacation
- 4 Week New Truck Driver Managers/Fleet Operations Managers Training at corporate headquarters in Indianapolis
- Continuous Learning and Development provided by a dedicated training department
What do our Truck Driver Managers/Fleet Operations Managers have to say?
Celadon is a very loyal company who takes good care of their employees - very open
with information, lot of resources, always someone to go to for answer questions.'
I like the relationships with my coworkers and the drivers on the fleets.'
We're a big little company.'
Im very proud to work for this company.'
Celadon Trucking, for a Robust Career!