The job you requested, Estheticians or Estheticians/Laser Technician, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Registered Nurse will care for patients in their homes, build relationships and will share the challenges and triumphs of day-to-day life
- Evaluate and treat patients using the most current technology and practices
- Communicate with the physician to decide the initial plan of care based on initial patient assessment and physician's orders.
- Participate in clinical outcomes monitoring, follow up and agency performance improvement initiatives
- Spend more time working with patients and making a significant difference in their lives
- Manage and educate Home Health Aides and LPNs performance in implementing nursing services
- Gain quality experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team and personal patient interaction.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
- Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) documents the following: The mutual recognition model of nurse licensure allows a nurse to have one license (in his or her state of residency) and to practice in other states (both physical and electronic), subject to each state's practice law and regulation. Nurses must legally reside in a NLC state to be eligible to have a multi-state license. See list of Nurse Licensure Compact States.
- Minimum of one (1) year of nursing experience required.
- Current CPR certification.
- Able to assess patient status and identify requirements relative to age specific needs.
- Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.