The job you requested, Experienced Male CNA or HHA *** Immediate hire needed **, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Summary: Provide direct resident care, and assist residents with personal care needs as determined by the resident service plan.
Responsibilities/Duties: Provide direct care to residents, communicate residents needs effectively, attend/participate in scheduled in-service/training programs, assist with programming activities, adhere to safety and infection control policies and procedures, promote positive public relations for facility, and perform other tasks as required by Director of Nursing or designee.
Education/Training/ Experience: Valid C.N.A. certificate from an accredited program . One (1) year experience in long-term care preferred. CPR & First Aid certification preferred.
Skill(s): Moderate reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; auditory and visual skills; ability to bend, stoop, sit, stand, reach, and lift items weighing 50 pounds or less; satisfactory completion of post-offer, pre-employment physical as required.
- Supports and participates in common teamwork:
- Cooperates and works together with all co-workers; plan and complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including appropriate judgment.
- Uses tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations.
- Follows up as appropriate with supervisor, co-workers or residents regarding reported complaints, problems and concerns.
- Promotes positive public relations with residents, family members and guests.
- Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable attendance, uniform and dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and is subject to change as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the residents.