I-5 Design & Manufacture, INC. is a Lacey, Washington-based company in the business of interior and exterior decor design, retail remodeling, and installation, with over 26 year of experience. I-5 Design is working on a casino remodel project in the beginning of 2013, and is looking for an ambitious, high-caliber professional to join our team. We are currently looking to hire a Construction Superintendent for the Tulsa, Oklahoma area.
The Construction Superintendent must be willing to meet at our Lacey office for initial interview. His job will include coordinating all site construction activities and supervising all field personnel as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget, while creating an extremely happy customer. This includes maintaining the highest quality and safety standards, overseeing an expedited schedule, supervising all trade and field personnel, and maintaining the job site office and closes out of the project. Reports to Vice President.
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
- Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems.
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Understands the project plans, specifications and the I-5 Design & Manufacture, INC. systems.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Prepares, schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
- Promotes job site safety, safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
- Maintains an organized job site, including the construction office.
- Organization: Utilizes strong organizational skills.
- Communication: Displays strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
- Problem Solving: Analyzes problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and costs.
- Interpersonal Skills: Tactful and mature demeanor with well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities.
Education And Experience
- 3+ years of successful Project Management/Expediting experience.
- Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of residential construction.
- A self-starting, highly motivated and goal oriented individual.
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
- Very organized with a systematic approach tasks to achieve accuracy and efficiency.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities.
- Professionally and technically competent.
- Quick, sharp, confident, assertive, ethical and ambitious.
- Analytical with the ability to examine issues from multiple viewpoints.
- Friendly and out-going in social contacts.
- Works easily with others.
Primary objective is to have someone onsite at all times who will manage the subcontractors, keep every zone on or ahead of schedule, and create a raving fan customer.
High end pay with bonuses available as the project is administered successfully.