The job you requested, Restaurant Kitchen Manager - Family Restaurant Chain, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Restaurant Manager & Kitchen Manager-
Responsible for creating a spirit of hospitality in the Front-of-the-House through creating a warm and positive environment, selecting friendly and talented Co-workers, leading the human and financial resources in the Front-of-the-House to achieve a profitable operation and environment that makes pleasurable dining affordable,' while providing a dining experience that ensures our guests become long term loyal customers.
As a member of the restaurant operations management team, the Hospitality Manager is responsible for the restaurants overall operations, including food quality, production, safety, and labor in absence of the General Manager and Kitchen Associate Manager.
- Create loyal guests for the restaurant through exceeding guests expectations for hospitality, service, facility and equipment maintenance in the Front-of-the-House are achieved. Ensures CSQ standards of a minimum of 85% are met in the Front-of-the-House. Responsible for ensuring customers areas are clean including restrooms. Ensures compliance with all company policies including the Code of Ethics.
- The Hospitality Manager is personally responsible for immediately resolving guest complaints to exceed the guests expectations and getting to know our guests and greeting them with their name whenever possible. The Hospitality Manager focuses on the Dining Room and Front-of-the-House during the meal periods and performs table visits during every meal period. Ensures that our Co-workers practice the belief that we treat our customers as we would guests in our homes' and achieves a positive, friendly welcoming environment in the restaurant.
- Ensures the 100 Club' is effectively utilized by Servers. Manages program so that all Servers are members of the 100 Club' within their first 60 days of employment. Hospitality Managers must be 100 Club' members prior to certification as a Certified Hospitality Manager.
- Creates a friendly, welcoming and inclusive environment for our guests while demonstrating leadership in guest relations with the restaurant team.
- Manage the front of the house to ensure Golden Corral operating standards are met including the Co-worker uniform program and line and server service steps.
- Manages line speed to ensure Co-workers are friendly, courteous and properly executing Golden Corral operations standards by achieving the following standards during Big Hours'
- Maintains complete, current and accurate personnel files for all restaurant Co-Workers. Performs required disciplinary counseling sessions for the Front-of-the-House in the presence of the General Manager.
- Conducts all Co-Worker performance evaluations and submits any pay change or special recognition recommendations to General Manager.
- Orders and maintains all uniforms and linen within the guidelines of the approved budget on a weekly and monthly basis and ensures Co-Workers are in proper uniform according to Golden Corral guidelines.
- Recruits, interviews and hires talented Co-Workers for all Back-of-the-House and production positions utilizing approved selection and interview process to ensure these positions are fully-staffed in the restaurant.
- Trains and coaches Fast Tracks Coordinators, Certified Kitchen Assistant Managers, Crew Leaders, Crew Trainers and A-Team on all changes and/or additions to Back-of-the-House and production operating standards as they are transmitted to the field.
- Ensures all Co-workers in the Back-of-the-House and production are trained with the Computer Based Training (CBT) program and certified through Fast Tracks and Safe Trac