The job you requested, Project Manager, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Project Managers (Field Service)
Project Managers ~ Houston, TX
The Project Manager coordinates the efforts of key personnel to satisfy the contractual scope of work. The Project Manger may be responsible for more than one project at a time. This position provides the strategic planning, overall management and leadership to execute project authorizations with optimum efficiency and cost effectiveness. The position engages directly with and assists project development, sales management, and production personnel at the project level.
The following duties and responsibilities are essential. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works injury free, achieves an injury-free working environment, and maintains the highest Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) standards in our industry.
- Strives for continuous improvement in worker safety and is dedicated to ensuring that each employee understands, and acts in accordance with, the company's HSE policies.
- Works with high integrity and complies with corporate guidelines on business ethics.
- Complies with safety and corporate guidelines on business ethics.
- Manages and assumes complete responsibility for the assigned projects.
- Develops schedules, plans, and budgets for the various disciplines working on the project.
- Reviews and evaluates the plans, schedules and programs of project engineering, project construction, project procurement, project document control, and project administration functions.
- Acts as sole representative to sales, manufacturing, and project development groups during the course of the project.
- Establishes criteria for measuring performance against standards and takes appropriate actions to ensure planned performance within the framework of company policies and contract requirements and objectives.
- Defines, develops and oversees the project schedule for purchase orders to ensure completion of equipment by required the delivery date.
- Monitors purchasing requests for quotes and purchase requisitions for equipment, materials, fabrication, and services to meet customer contract requirements.
- Reviews project level work and sales orders; works closely with manufacturing and sales departments.
- Communicates project status to managers and department heads.
- Assists purchasing group to obtain technical data for purchase orders and vendor data requirements list (VDRL).
- Maintains project documentation- spread sheets and reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and/or
- 5-7 years related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer project management experience in the oilfield and/or manufacturing industries.
Certificates, Licenses or other Registrations: CPM, APICS CPIM, and PMP is a plus
Tools, Technology And Equipment
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS Project.
- Manufacturing planning and execution software experience preferred.
- Ability to speak effectively before customers, vendors, and employees at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Mathematical Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Other Skills And Abilities
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively.