Subsea Mechanical Design Engineer
Looking for a Subsea Mechanical Design Engineer to provide engineering support for all aspects of assigned product line to ensure functionality, quality, cost, and schedule by performing the following duties:
- Leads the design and development of new products.
- Implements the product design within the schedule and budget parameters.
- Identifies any problems with the implementation or available resources that may affect the schedule or budget and communicates such problems accordingly.
- Analyzes the risks of a new design or process and communicates results to others.
- Maintains existing product lines.
- Provides support to manufacturing to ensure product is fabricated and assembled based on the intended functionality of the design.
- Assist with the disposition of non-conforming parts.
- Develops and maintains Engineering procedures and processes.
- Interfaces with others in the organization and customers to jointly determine customer needs and solutions.
- Assists customers in resolution of field problems.
- Requires a High School Diploma and Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in mechanical, aerospace or materials engineering from a four-year college or university.
- Preferred: P.E. License / Registration
- Minimum of 10+ years work experience in an engineering environment.
- Must have experience using Pro-E, CAD software, ERP software and Microsoft Office.
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize assignments.
Annual Range: 80-100K