Quality Control Inspectors
Quality Control Inspector ~ Houston, TX
- The primary responsibility and function of this position is to implement and manage quality control system designed to ensure continuous production of equipment and applications consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals.
- 3+ years of experience (minimum) in Quality Control function in Oil & Gas equipment manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Major Areas Of Responsibilities
- Measure, monitor and inspect fabricated items according to drawings, procedures, specifications and codes prior to shipment
- Compile test records, material test reports and final inspection documentation for shipments
- Interact with vendors and customers as needed
- Inspect incoming raw materials and fabricated items for compliance to job specific requirements
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor