The job you requested, QA Manager, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
This QA Manager Role Has Two Areas Of Focus
Reporting to the Director of Operations, this QA Manager role has two areas of focus
- Operations QA (70 - 80%):
- Manage the QA queue actively throughout the QA shifts (early morning through late evening and weekends).
- Manage resource allocation actively and prioritize jobs in collaboration with the Team Leads and PMs.
- Manage QA resource availability and do resource balancing as needed.
- Hands on QA as needed.
- Review and document existing processes for all types of jobs.
- Incrementally improve internal QA processes to integrate additional job types, find efficiencies, and propagate changes across the team.
- Conduct resource and volume analysis to identify shortage / excess as applicable.
- Identify opportunities for improvement by reviewing issues log and implement changes.
- Establish baseline metrics for the team and individuals; Implement and monitor an improvement plan for the QA Team.
- Escalate conflicts, issues, and problems in a timely manner so they can be resolved without impacting the business.
- Manage the ImageQC team and function.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports for the QA department.
- Technical / Development QA (20 - 30%):
- Attaining SME on all Development owned systems
- Work with development team to establish standards for QA.
- Prepare QC and UAT documentation based on requirements.
- Perform hands-on QA as needed.
- Manage resources as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience integrating testing tools into a manual environment (Selenium, Mercury)
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and technical troubleshooting.
- Experience working with virtual environments
- Experience with software development lifecycle and agile development methodologies
- Experience testing products for both Web-based and client server with Web-based technologies (HTTP, XML)
- 3+ years of SQL experience (i.e.: Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL).
- 3+ years' experience with source code control tools (i.e.: Subversion, TFS)
- Knowledge of performance and profiling testing
- Experience with test management and defect tracking tools (Quality Center, Jira, Bugzilla, BugTracker, etc.)
- Ability to oversee multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize appropriately.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Available by phone or email when out of the office as needed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to use independent judgment to make sound, justifiable decisions and take action insolving problems
- Ability to implement the best technology solutions to meet our clients' needs.
- Must be available to work extended hours, including evening and/or weekends as needed
- At least two to three years of experience in the e-Discovery industry
- Experience with litigation support software such as: Concordance, Summation, IPRO, Ringtail, Kofax, UltraEdit and other standard EDD tools