Mortgage Account Manager – Loan Officer/Sales Account Executive
If you are a career-focused, highly motivated and energetic individual looking for a unique opportunity to earn an outstanding income with a greatly respected company, join our Mortgage Account Manager team at NewDay Financial! As the exclusive provider of mortgage loans for the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), an organization of more than 1.6 million veterans, we are seeking honest and ethical Mortgage Account Managers to work directly with homeowners who may be struggling with financial difficulties and excessively high monthly payments. We provide our Mortgage Account Managers with qualified inbound leads, in-house operational support and an array of loan programs-the generous building blocks for mortgage banking career success. Investment in our associates has led to our collective success, and were looking for Mortgage Account Managers who are ready to commit our team and align your goals with ours.
As a Mortgage Account Manager with NewDay Financial, you will take about ten inbound calls per day from Veterans Affairs (VA) and Federal Housing Administration (FHA) home equity customers, as well as individuals who own their homes outright, who are looking to refinance up to 100% of the value of their homes. You will analyze customers financial statuses, credit and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of refinancing.
Additional Responsibilities Of The Mortgage Account Manager Include
- Consulting with customers about the most appropriate loan refinancing options and closing deals
- Following up on prospects to keep them informed of their mortgage options
- Qualifying borrowers by performing credit checks and verifying income/financial documents
- Ordering home appraisals
- Reviewing loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to our policy
- Coordinating loan processing with your Underwriting and Processing colleagues
- Reviewing and updating credit and loan files
Mortgage Account Manager - Loan Officer/Sales Account Executive
At NewDay Financial, we understand that our associates work hard, so we offer a highly competitive compensation structure that includes base pay, uncapped commission and bonuses. A dedicated Mortgage Account Manager can expect an average first year compensation of $125,000 and roughly $165,000 the second year! Our comprehensive state-of-the-art paid training program has defined us as industry leaders, as we have an in-house certified NMLS trainer to prepare you for the state licensing and Safe Act exams. Our pass ratio is a stunning 93%, compared to the nationwide average of 61%, and we pay all costs for Safe Act, state testing, background checks, fingerprinting and licensing.
We work hard to foster a fun, fast-paced and energetic work environment and many of our associates say our company has a 'family' feel. We regularly organize activities and special programs designed to promote camaraderie and thank our associates for jobs well done. Our commitment to promoting from within and our 50% year-over-year growth distinguish us as an employer of choice. NewDay Financial is a meritocracy where hard work and loyalty can bring great professional, personal and financial success. We are building the best mortgage banking organization in the industry, one that values customers, employees and families.
As a Mortgage Account Manager with NewDay Financial, you must be able to closely follow our processes and procedures that have helped our company and our clients achieve financial stability and success for the past 15 years. Our ideal Mortgage Account Manager has a strong work ethic, a high level of integrity and the desire to overachieve.
Additional Requirements For The Mortgage Account Manager Include
- Bachelors degree
- OR high school degree with minimum 4 years sales experience
- Strong and effective negotiation and sales abilities
- Sales experience preferred
Additional Benefits For The Mortgage Account Manager Include
- Presidents Club trip for top Mortgage Account Managers
- Road to the Super Bowl' contest-all expenses-paid trip to the Super Bowl
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement package
- IPO packages
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Quarterly awards dinner and holiday party