Reeb Millwork ofBethlehem, PAis currently looking for a self motivated, results oriented individual tostart training to workin ourDoor Shop.
Attention to detail and ability to take direction from lead personnel and manager a must. Must have past experience in carpentry and/or experience working with building materials application, preferably with interior and exterior doors. Must understand the importance of quality and correctness.
Hiring for Assembler 2 and Assembler 3 positions for both day and night shifts.
- Assembler 2 - assembly of semi-custom - level 2 single door units
- Assembler 3 - assembly of custom, level 3 door units, including doubles, patios, cut-downs, with transoms and/or special hardware
Ability to read a tape measure, ability to operate power tools such as miter saws, table saws and routers. Positive attitude about true customer service and satisfaction a must.
- Using kitted frame parts and prepped doors, assemble semi-custom single door units
- Prep material for assembly using exact measurements
- Operate several different saws to cut material
- Read work orders to assure accuracy of assembly
- Make necessary repairs or adjustments to assure quality
- Meet standards for quality as set forth by the company
- Complete the quality product label
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner, adhering to company safety standards
- Assure proper housekeeping and organization
- Strive to meet team efficiencies for production without compromising quality
- Perform other duties as assigned
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
One to two years related experience
- Must be able to read tape measure
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Read and understand English
- Good hand and eye coordination
- Ability to use hand tools, pneumatic staple gun and other electric tools when necessary
- Lift up to 100 lbs.
- Strong attention to attendance and punctuality.
- Millwork, construction or use of hand and power tools experience a must.
- Ability to follow oral and written communication from supervisor, lead or co-worker