The job you requested, Utilization Review RN Registered Nurse, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
RN Registered Nurse
The Family Service Society Of Yonkers
The Family Service Society of Yonkers is a Non-Profit, Joint Commission Accredited, NYS DOH Licensed Home Care Service Agency providing quality Home Care services to elderly, frail and disabled residents of Westchester County and the Bronx. We are also a NYS DOH approved and regulated provider of Personal Care Aide and Home Health Aide training and certification.
Full Time / Part Time / Per Diem RN positions are immediately available.
Our expanding Home Care Department is seeking qualified RN candidates for Field- RN & DOH Home Health Aide Training Program Instructor positions. Home Care RNs report to the Director of Patient Services.
- Providing comprehensive RN Case Management of private patient caseload;
- Conducting home visits to complete initial and ongoing RN Assessments,
- Managed Care RN Assessments and Home Health Aide supervisions;
- Providing Aide training and DOH mandated in-services;
- Quality/Performance Improvement activities.
Full Time Positions Include These Benefits
- Medical Insurance - eligibility in 30 days
- Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts (medical and dependent care)
- Pension and 403b savings plans
- Generous vacation and sick time accruals
- Holidays, Personal Days
Competitive Salary Rate Offered Based on Skills and Experience.
- Graduate of an approved School of Nursing
- Current New York State RN License
- Two Years Experience as a Home Care RN Preferred
- Fluent in Reading/Writing/Speaking Spanish a Plus