Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Hourly
Job Summary The General Atomics (GA) group of companies is a world renowned leader in developing high-technology systems ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to electromagnetic systems; remotely operated surveillance aircraft; airborne sensors; advanced electronic, wireless, and laser technologies; and biofuels.
GA's Electromagnetic Systems (EMS) Group focuses on the military and commercial applications of advanced electromagnetic technologies, including power generation and distribution, electromagnetic launchers, and systems design engineering, and manufacture. The EMS Groups primary Government customer is the Department of Defense. We have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Illustrator for our Programs and Project Technical Support group located in San Diego, CA.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares illustrations including 2D line art, 3D models & training aids for use in technical documentation including interactive electronic technical manuals (IETM) and training products using software such as; IsoDraw, Illustrator, Creo or 3D Studio Max.
- Develops technical illustrations in accordance with (IAW) project specifications or S1000D business rules.
- Participates in IPRs and technical data Validation and/or Verification efforts.
- Works in a team environment and takes direction with minimal follow-up to complete projects; and represent the organization as a subject matter expert (SME) on specific projects as necessary.
- Performs other duties as required.
Clearance Required? Desired