Junior Application Engineer
Junior Application Engineer
Be an early and important member of TubeMogul - an exciting, well-funded and high-growth organization that provides brand advertisers with the best tools and services to buy and track their video ads. You will love our results-driven, fast and no BS team.
We are searching for an Technical Support Engineer to join our engineering team and support the Advertising Operations organization. The ideal candidate will have a background in digital advertising, web development and computer programming, be a creative problem-solver and excel in a team environment. The role will require excellent organizational skills and the ability to work smoothly under pressure while managing multiple projects.
- Lead client facing troubleshooting for the TubeMogul demand side platform (DSP)
- Go-to-person helping internal ad operations team and clients troubleshoot technical problems
- Liaison between R&D (Technical knowledge base) and client-facing departments
- Work with Ad Operations team to integrate 3rd party ad products with the TubeMogul DSP
- Lead integration deployments of TubeMogul with 3rd party ad servers and ad exchanges
- Provide product feedback to streamline integration process and identify training needs
- Debug discrepancies between ad servers and internal systems
- At least 1 year of experience in Web/Flash development
- BS from a leading university
- Service orientation
- Must be good at tracking down problems, high level troubleshooting and debugging
- Flash & ActionScript 2/3 programming (AS2, AS3)
- Knowledge of HTML structure
- Good people skills and teamwork abilities
We are the only video marketing company built for branding. We integrate real-time media buying, ad serving, targeting, optimization and brand measurements into its PlayTime platform, TubeMogul simplifies the delivery of video ads. We are a cohesive group of overachievers determined to deliver the potential the internet offers to brand advertising.
We are a fast growing startup company with a clear business plan for success. You will definitely want to be part of this tremendous growth opportunity!
Compensation & Perks
You will be rewarded for your hard work! You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. You'll love a challenging work environment; A-player colleagues, momentum, strong leadership and clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
Engineering roles at TubeMogul are not necessarily rigid. Developers interested in developing skills outside of their core competency are often rotated into projects that interest them.
Please use the link provided to apply. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.