The job you requested, Career opportunity in Digital Design Engineer in Texas, Austin, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Digital Design Engineer – Austin, Texas
Digital Design Engineer - Austin, Texas
This growing semiconductor company with huge potential in the Audio and Energy IC marketplace is seeking a Digital Design Engineer.
As a Digital Design Engineer you will be responsible for design, development, and evaluation of digital circuitry in mixed signal integrated circuits. Involved in all stages of product development including specification, design, verification, synthesis, timing analysis, design for test, backend verification and silicon debug. Oversee layout and verification activities including floor-planning, place and route, LVS and DRC. Work with Product and Test on product specification and characterization of prototype units.
We are seeking a Digital Design Engineer with the below qualifications
- Master’s of Science Electrical Engineer
- 7+ years experience
- Extensive experience with digital design using disciplined design methodologies and latest EDA tools
- Knowledge of state machines, circuits and signal processing datapaths, including FIR/IIR filters
- Experience with DSP and Verilog
- Project lead experience
- All candidates must be authorized to work in you U.S.