Accounts Payable Specialist
Responsible for Accounts Payable activities ensuring timely review and accurate data entry.
Primary Job Function
- Assist with processing vendor accounts payable invoices.
- Assist with vendor interface to ensure accuracy of invoices, supporting documentation, and financial reporting.
- Code invoices to appropriate general ledger account based on generally accepted accounting principles.
- Assist with processing of expense reports and manages receipts for all employees
- Assist with employee interface to ensure accuracy of receipts and supporting documentation.
- Code expense reports to appropriate general ledger account based on generally accepted accounting principles.
- Conducts and maintains timely reconciliations of revenue transactions and other accounts as needed.
- Review and approve vouchers for payment.
- Support the AP Manager with month-end close.
- Assist AP Manager with a variety of projects when requested and perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org