Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator
VRC Job Description
• Overcoming objections is the core component of this position; it's why the job exists
• Lead generation is also key to this 100% phone position. "Asking" for a referral everytime. Obtaining referrals from all leads is critical to obtaining individual goals and contributing to the success of the event.
• After training, VRCs call an assigned list of business leaders and community leaders. These lists provide phone numbers, lead prospect name and title, as well as the number of employees based at the prospect's location.
• VRCs call every prospect on the assigned list and by using the provided script, as well as their own unique personality and sales skills, to invite prospects to be jailbirds for MDA and to commit them to a date/time.
• VRCs report to work and are expected to begin making calls at 10:00 am.
• As commitments are made, data forms are completed and progress board is updated.
• There is a lunch break from 12 noon to 12:30 pm which is unpaid.
• VRCs are expected to turn in commitment forms and clock out.
• VRCs workday begins promptly at 10 am and concludes at 3 pm Monday thru Friday unless otherwise arranged.
• This is a part time job placement to MDA. The part time typical work week is the only schedule offered unless other arrangements have been made.
• Starting pay for a VRC is $11 an hour to start.
• Individual and team incentives can be earned based on various goal achievements. Incentives include gift cards, t-shirts, lunch, and paid time off.
• VRCs are expected to attend work as scheduled and communicate with supervisors regarding any upcoming conflicts with work hours. Reliable transportation is required.
• Project requirements can change on a weekly basis, and hours/days may change as a result.
• While not on break, VRCs are expected to stay focused on making phone calls and not socializing.
• VRCs are expected to be coachable and respectful of staff.
Please call ASAP to schedule your Interview (614) 771-9696
Or, Apply In Person M-F 9 Am-3 Pm At
Crown Services, 2450 Advanced Business Center Dr., Columbus, OH 43228
Please bring two (2) pieces of ID when applying (please call for accepted form of ID prior to arrival)