The job you requested, Help Desk Support Specialist, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
It Help Desk/ Customer Service-10 Openings!
Staffmark has partnered with a leading Quick Service Restaurant to recruit their Help Desk Analysts. Call Center/ Customer Service experience is required, MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK ANY SHIFT.
The Help Desk Analyst position supports and troubleshoots first level calls regarding NETWORKS, POINT OF SALES SYSTEMS AND OPERATIONS from restaurant sites.
Help Desk Analysts - Specific Responsibilities Include
- Provide first line analysis and resolution of escalated problems - To include using basic system operating commands to resolve software application problems as well as Hardware problems.
- Troubleshoot 1st level calls as volume dictates-98% phones
- Defuse confrontational calls
- Perform remote dial-in connection help to resolve issues
- Monitor the problem queue and help resolve outstanding issues (conducting outbound calling as appropriate)
- Manage and prioritize work activities with minimal supervision to meet continuous deadlines which directly impact field operations
- Follow up with vendor to assist with dispatching hardware/broadband issues and confirm break fix completion.
Candidates should be helpful, understanding, and feel comfortable in a Call Center environment.
Help Desk AnalystsRequirements Are
- High School Diploma
- Help desk Experience or technical related education
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON ANY SHIFT, 24/7 OPERATION.