The job you requested, SAP Commodity Trade and Risk Mgmt Consultants, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
SAP GTS (Global Trade Services) Functional Consultant
Does an opportunity to advise industry clients on improvements to their IT security allowing them to detect, remediate and prevent access risk and compliance violations motivate you?
Do you have experience implementing SAP GTS (Global Trade Services) solutions?
Do you have a desire to work in a client-facing consulting role making a real difference in improving client processes?
If so, we would like to speak with you!
We are searching for functional resources with experience in SAP GTS configuration, implementation and roll out for a top-tier consulting firm client. Target locations: Chicago, NYC or Dallas, but most major cities will be considered.
- This is a full-time direct hire position. No contracting or corp-to-corp.
As a SAP GTS (Global Trade Services) Functional Consultant your responsibilities would include:
- Working with clients to assess current state processes and tools, defining governance, risk, compliance and security requirements and developing and configuring the GRC platform to provide financial and operational controls and minimize global trade violations
- Supporting the team responsible for the implementation and roll out of the SAP GTS installation, including managing system configurations, gathering and documenting user and process requirements, developing workflow customizations, designing and prototyping solutions, performing quality assurance testing and user acceptance testing, and providing end user training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field from an accredited college/university
- 3+ years of experience in implementation and configuration of SAP GTS, with at least one full lifecycle implementation completed
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of SAP GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance)
- Experience working directly with customers and clients
- Ability to travel on a targeted 80% travel schedule
- Master’s degree
- SAP GTS 10.0/10.1 experience
- SAP certifications