Campaign and Event Coordinator-Entry Level
Event Marketing & Campaign Managers
GENESIS GLOBAL MARKETING, INC. is an Event / Promotions and Planning firm in the GREATER VIRGINIA BEACHarea. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others in a fast paced environment and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. Our private marketing, promotions, advertising and special events firm is looking to expand creating a need for marketing and promotions managers. Full training is provided for the candidate that shows a passion for marketing, a knowledge of customer service and the goals of management.
Purpose Of Position
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
• Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
• Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
• Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
• Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
• Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
Skills And Knowledge
• 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
• Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
• Desire to succeed
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress.Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer