2011, PROCESS ENGINEER: NY location, within one hour of New York City. Manufacturer of wholesale commercial industrial liners, as well as other innovative plastic products, is in need of a Process Engineer.
- Successful candidate will work with multiple projects and activities.
- Will work on the production floor to troubleshoot machinery and train production personnel in the use of new equipment, tooling or process improvements.
- Improving manufacturing efficiencies in order to increase production rates and verify that the rate increases do not affect the quality of products produced will be a major portion of this position.
- To qualify, you must have a BS degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering) and 3-5 years (minimum) current process / manufacturing experience.
- Must have a proven track record of improvements (quality, output, efficiency, utilization, scrap reduction, etc) showing on your resume.
- Previous experience with extrusion blown film processing is essential.