Quality Control Inspector
Electro-Mechanical source Inspector; This is a Source Inspection opportunity working on a 1099 Independent contract pt as needed basis. Stronger experience on electronic parts and components, IPC-610 over mechanical.
The quality inspector shall travel to various supplier facilities to perform visual and dimensional inspections on manufactured parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies. Parts will be inspected to engineering drawings, customer purchase order(s), industry standards, and specifications. The inspector will be required to report inspection accept / reject information directly to the customer via web application
- Candidate should have experience with test operations and electronic components and mechanical parts.
- Ability to use magnifying instruments
- Read and understand electrical drawings
- Ability to write reports
- Ability to witness test and understand electrical test data
- This is a contract position only, Pay based on experience.
- Travel time and mileage.
- Pays portal to portal.
- The ideal candidate will have5 years experience at test and inspection in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Candidate should be IPC-610 certified as well as have experience in quality and source inspection on electronic components.
- Computer required not supplied.
- Cell phone required not supplied.
- Candidate must be with-in 50 miles of customer location to be considered.