- Extremely competitive base salary plus performance based bonus. Company wants to hire and retain the brightest and motivated employees and understands those employees are paid above market rates.
- Consistently ranked as one of the best companies to work for by the employees!
- Work-from-home: some groups work from home a couple of day each week, other groups are on as-needed basis between you and your manager.
- Flexible start time & end time
- Fitness center open to employees & their families
- A Management style that recognizes, appreciates and believes their employees is there competitive advantage
- Take lunch whenever you want (unlike some companies that limit lunch to certain hours)
- Very smart developers: Work and learn with the best and brightest developers in Northeast Ohio
- Challenging and stimulating projects
- 100% 401k match (free money)
- Excellent benefits
- A culture that promotes Work-Life Balance
The ideal candidate will have experience in JAVA / J2EE development, testing, and analysis of software programs and applications to support business requirements. This includes researching, documenting, and maintaining software changes, as well as resolving technical support issues. The candidate will follow approved life cycle methodologies, adhere to industry standard practices and procedures, and also guide the selection and development of new methodologies, where appropriate.
- 3 plus years of Java software design and development.
- Experience working with a close cohesive team.
- Ability to take projects from start to finish.