Four Great Reasons To Work For Shoney's
- TOP SALARY IN THE AREA
- AGGRESSIVE GROWTH
- ONE-WEEK PAID VACATION AFTER 6 MONTHS
- IMMEDIATE HEALTH INSURANCE
Job Desciption - Restaurant Managers
Aggressive advancement and great benefits? It's no fish story.
Recognized as industry leaders, Captain D's restaurants have been operating in Virginia since the 1950's and are expanding. Our growth is creating some great new leadership opportunities for motivated individuals who don't mind getting their hands dirty. We believe that true leadership is defined by the ability to positively influence other people – something you'll have plenty of opportunity to do at Captain D's .
Unlike other restaurant chains, we won't move you from one location to the next. Instead, we empower employees at all levels and offer real opportunities for advancement. We also have some of the best benefits around, with immediate health insurance, two weeks of paid vacation after 6 months, and an outstanding retirement plan.
In This Role, You'll Be Responsible For
- The hands-on, day-to-day activities and operations of the restaurant.
- For maintaining company standards and compliance at all times.
- You'll also assist the Manager and help ensure the successful implementation of Shoney's initiatives and programs.
The Best Deal In Virginia
- Friendly team environment
- No relocation
- Empowerment to make your own decisions
- Industry-leading benefits
- Outstanding retirement plan
- Aggressive growth
- Tuition assistance
- Credit Union
- Direct deposit
Requirements - Restaurant Managers
- We're seeking a communicative individual with the ability to create and maintain a positive environment.
- Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma or GED and one or more years of restaurant experience.
- If you're skilled in the art of dealing with people and pride yourself on your ability to improve customer satisfaction, this may be just the job for you.
At Captain D's , you'll enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Health, dental, and life insurance.
- A retirement plan, vision coverage.
- Vacation and holidays, long-term disability.
- Tuition reimbursement, a monthly bonus program, and more!
Captain D's is an Equal Opportunity Employer.