Customer Service/Call Center Representative - BD Volunteer Recruitment
Customer Service/Call Center Representative: Full & Part Time Immediate Openings!
Do you enjoy talking with people and making a difference in their lives? Then being a Customer Service/Call Center Representative with InfoCision is where you should be! No matter which client you may represent, you can rest assured that you are working for the highest quality call center company in the world!
As part of our Volunteer Recruitment Call Center, you will be making calls across the United States and Canada recruiting volunteers for well known Non-Profit Organizations such as St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, the American Heart Association, and the American Cancer Society. You will be recruiting volunteers to mail out life saving information to their neighbors, family and friends.These organizations provide support to thousands of people every day, and you can provide aid to these causes while you are at work!
- Conduct both inbound and outbound customer service calls; percentage varies depending on client needs and call volume
- Use state of the art technology to complete data entry and clerical functions in multiple Windows applications including customer order information, billing system, and/or our credit check system
- Relax, enjoy and feel confident on your calls while using our specialized online scripting and call flow information to provide top level customer service
- Achieve new learning, quality, and career heights with help from our dedicated training and mentoring team members
- Basic computer skills are required; proficiency navigating between multiple windows is desirable
- At least 6 months of employment is desired; any experience in sales, call center, telemarketing, and/or customer service is helpful
- Good written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong people skills; friendly, listens well, articulate, self-assured, and professional
- Patient, empathetic, team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity
- Has the ability to work a specified flexible work schedule including working one weekend day