FPC of New York City is a national executive search and consulting firm that specializes in placing professionals in pharmaceutical, biotech, chemical, medical device and other select manufacturing companies. We are a subsidiary of FPC National which was founded in 1959 and has 65 offices around the country. We are looking to add an Executive Recruiter to our team.
This Career Opportunity Includes
- Six figure earnings potential
- Training and guidance
- Proven methods of success
- Access to a large network of professional candidates and Fortune 500 Clients
- The ability to change people's lives
We have worked hard to maintain success for 50 years and we're growing. We are recruiting specialists that employers turn to when they have difficult searches and need unique talent.
- Work with and recruit for Fortune 500 client companies to source professionals at all organizational levels
- Network, source, identify and recruit top talent
- Coach, counsel, manage, and mentor candidates throughout the job search, interview, and job offer process
- Qualify job orders by developing relationships with clients and companies and fully understanding the job description and job qualifications
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads
Visit our website at www.fpcnyc.com
- A winning attitude with the drive to succeed and a desire to reach your full potential
- Fearlessness of conducting business over the phone
- A completed 4 year Bachelor's degree is a must
- 5+ years overall business experience, proven experience in sales, marketing, recruiting, or human resources is a plus
- Must have outstanding verbal, written communications skills, excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Must have strong time management skills combined with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Must be self motivated and have self discipline
- Computer proficiency is a must
- We offer training, an aggressive compensation package, incentives, paid vacation, and 401k.