Home Health Speech Language Pathologist
Full-time, Part-time and PRN Speech Therapists needed for Salem Home Care
The Speech Pathologist is responsible for
- the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs related to treating speech and language disorders, and functional training in communication, swallowing, and cognitive impairments.
- Based on this assessment and evaluation, the Speech Pathologist works to help determine a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at improving and
- enhancing the patient's well being, and evaluates the patient's progress.
- Must meet the education and experience requirements for a Certificate of Clinical Competence (in speech pathology or audiology) granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association OR Meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification. Must have a current license to practice speech therapy.
- Current Driver's License and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle.
- Current CPR certification required.
At LHC Group, we offer an opportunity to be part of something that's more than just a job. We are always growing, and provide many opportunities for advancement into managerial, directorial and executive roles around the country. We know that our employees work hard, so we offer an excellent base plus incentive, competitive benefits package, and opportunities to share in our company's financial growth and success. Furthermore, we make sure that you have the tools and technology you need to be able to do your job well, and ultimately take full advantage of the opportunities we offer. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Cancer/Critical Illness insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time-off
- Holiday pay
- Voluntary term life insurance
- Supplemental Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Disability gap insurance
- Accident insurance
- MedSupport insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Bereavement Pay
- Continuing Education Units through Online Management System
LHC Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please visit our website. We look forward to hearing from you!