Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Mechanical Maintenance Technician - Carpenter Technology CorporationAIDT is seeking applicants for Carpenter Technology Corporation located in Tanner, AL for the following position: Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Company Name : Carpenter Technology Corporation
The Mechanical Maintenance Technician provides mechanical support for maintenance, engineering, and production at the new Carpenter Technology premium alloy facility. Support includes troubleshooting, startup, commissioning, and maintenance of the plant assets, focusing on safe, reliable and cost-effective production in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Take personal ownership for working safely and motivates others to maintain a safe work environment.
- Self-motivated, comfortable working as an individual contributor and as a team player in a lean environment.
- Provides technical assistance and problem-solving expertise necessary to maintain hydraulic systems including pumps, valves, cylinders, rams, filtration and drive motors.
- Troubleshoot and maintain material handling systems, gearboxes, compressors, forge and furnace equipment, saws and other general rotating and stationary machinery components.
- Performs other duties as needed in support of the plant.
- Support the plant with overtime as required and willingness to work a rotating shift.
Maintenance Technician starting wage is $25.00 per hour;
plus incentive pay up to $30.00 per hour
Education And Training
- High School Diploma or GED .
- Associate (AS) degree in Industrial Maintenance or relevant field, or an equivalent number of years of education and relevant maintenance experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant mechanical experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated precision maintenance skills relating to general rotating machinery installation and maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to read blueprints and P&IDs.
- Hydraulic system maintenance and repair or similar lubrication system experience.
- Basic welding and pipefitting expertise.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and gainsharing opportunity
- Training is no cost to selected applicants/candidates
If you are interested in a promising career with this company please apply online at: www.cartech.com