The job you requested, Afghan Culture Advisor /Pashto Dari Linguist Needed Urgently, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Regional Physician Cultural Integration Coordinator - HR / Physician Relations - Gateway Oaks (Full
Sutter Medical Foundation is a not-for-profit organization supporting the quality medical services provided by Sutter Independent Physicians, Sutter Medical Group, Sutter Neuroscience Medical Group and Sutter West Medical Group. Serving the counties of Sacramento, Placer, Nevada, Amador and Yolo, Sutter Medical Foundation physicians are dedicated to providing exceptional services, listening to the patients' needs and ensuring that patients play an important role in their health care.
The Regional Physician Cultural Integration Coordinator performs work of considerable difficulty in the planning, coordinating and oversight of all Physician training and special events within the Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region. The position has heavy involvement in projecting, developing, monitoring and reporting of budgets in relation to all Physician training and events.
Minimum Position Requirements
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business or related field; or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
Experience in HR is preferrred. Planning and coordinatin corporate training and special events
Minimum of 4 years experience in planning and coordinating corporate training and special events.
Proven project management, analytic and problem solving ability.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining professional working relationships with a variety of individuals.
- Administrative and management principles and practices, including budget administration, goal setting and implementation strongly preferred.
- Computer applications related to the performance of the essential functions of the job, including word processing, spreadsheet and graphics applications.
- Principles, practices and techniques of effective presentations.
- Knowledge of training techniques, customer service programs, curriculum development, and program design in a health care environment desired.
- Fundamentals of writing, composition, layout, photography and production for publications.
- Skill: Using tact, discretion, initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines.
- Organizing work, setting priorities, meeting critical deadlines, and following up on assignments with a minimum of direction.
- Preparing clear and concise reports, correspondence and other written materials.
- Effectively speaking and presenting in various public forums.
- Interacting effectively and professionally with physicians, MEC, Boards, vendors, etc.
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills.
- Managing all phases of multiple projects simultaneously and adjusting to continuously changing responsible and priorities.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with Physicians, Administrators and all levels of staff. Analyzing problems, projecting consequences of proposed actions, identifying alternative solutions, and implementing recommendations in support of goals and objectives, including the provision of efficient and cost-effective services.
- Administering budgets, including monitoring and approving expenditures; preparing and implementing budgetary adjustments, as necessary.
- Utilizing and assisting others with the utilization of presentation equipment.