The job you requested, Restaurant Managers, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Restaurant / Food Service District Manager
District / Area Manager
Working at Taco Bell means loving the food, and joining a high-energy team that serves 3 million customers every day. Whether it's at headquarters or in the restaurant, everyone is passionate about delivering the best, Mexican-inspired food.
The District also known as Area Manager has the overall responsibility for overseeing the people, processes and operations of 7-9 restaurants in one area. The Area coach drives excellence in day-to-day operations of all company owned restaurants in the market; trains, coaches, supports managers; plans and sets goals; focuses on in-store problem solving/process improvement; sets standards; recognizes and motivates Restaurant Managers, Assistant Managers and Restaurant Teams.
Additional Responsibilities Include
- Provides leadership for each manager in the market to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Leads the way by working with each RGM in the market to deliver RCP (Restaurant Controllable Profit) and meet targeted flow-thru in each restaurant in market; utilizes available reports (e.g. exception reporting) to identify opportunities; encourages a top-line orientation through operational focus; ensures that correct operational procedures are followed at all times.
- Partners with each RGM in the market to build sales over last years sales achievement.
- Accountable for coaching and training RGMs, AMs and Shift supervisors for operational excellence, supports national training initiatives, involved in process for new employee orientation, monitors training processes to ensure quality training of team members and managers.
- Aggressively develops and maintains RGM and AM staffing levels; drives to full management staffing for each restaurant in market; commits to selection process; monitors restaurant-level staffing.
- Absolutely uncompromising execution of the highest standards of OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts throughout the market.
- Does not compromise in creating and maintaining a safe environment for employees and customers.
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Resolution oriented in all restaurant-level ER activities; provides needed ER assistance to RGM; is proactive in addressing ER needs in the market.
- Exhibits ownership when working with GMS to resolve chronic R&M issues; determines causes of excessive R&M; gathers R&M issues; identifies trends and takes to Facility Leader
Great Compensation Packages
- Competitive starting salaries
- 401k with company match
- Stock options
Great Career Opportunities
- People First company culture
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive training programs
Great Things For Your Life
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Personal assistant program
- Paid vacations
The Ideal Candidate For The District/Area Manager Position Will Posses
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- College or university Degree Preferred
- Three to five years of successful, high sales volume, operational management experience in the Quick Service Restaurant industry.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Related Words: manage, manager, supervisor, food, dining, hospitality, caf, bistro, eatery, restaurant, kitchen, gm, general manager, management, district manager, area manager,food prep, meal preparation