The job you requested, FNMA Underwriter, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Invesco has earned the trust of investors around the world. With fully integrated investment capabilities that span traditional and alternative asset classes, Invesco is one of the world's leading names in investment management for institutions and individuals worldwide. Access investment solutions available in the U.S., Canada, Continental Europe or Asia Pacific marketplaces.
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
The general role of the Underwriter is to work with the Director of Underwriting and paired Acquisition Officer to underwrite all new transactions entering IRE's pipeline and manage the process throughout the various stages of due diligence.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Preliminary valuation analysis of potential acquisitions of institutional quality multi-family, industrial, office and retail properties.
- Assist in the creation of thorough and concise investment packages that are presented to the Invesco Investment Committee.
- Perform and understand financial modeling that focuses on unleveraged, leveraged and structured analysis of institutional real estate. Verifiable Excel modeling expertise is a significant advantage.
- Research and formulate corporate tenant credit analysis using multiple resources including financial statements and other online financial services.
- Conduct due diligence and research market conditions including location assessment, rent comparables, sales comparables and replacement costs.
FLSA (US Only): Exempt
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in the underwriting of equity investments in commercial real estate.
- Must be a power user of Argus and Excel, with skill level verified through an externally administered exam a significant advantage.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Must have excellent writing skills, demonstrated via submitted samples.
- Must have strong quantitative analysis skills.
- Must have strong organizational and verbal communication skills.
(minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Undergraduate degree is required, advanced degree a plus.
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time. Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.