The job you requested, Automotive Sales, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Automotive Finance Manager
PAT PECK NISSAN is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE MANAGER to our team. Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If youve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
Responsibilities (include But Are Not Limited To)
- Oversee dealership customer loan origination and approval process.
- Establish and maintain strong relations with our lenders.
- Recruit, hire and develop associates for the Financial Services Department.
- Maintain accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
- Determine the customers need for financing and explore payment options.
- Establish a positive relationship with customers as they are presented products and services.
- Present warranties, credit insurance, GAP insurance and other beneficial products offered by the dealership.
- Secure and finalize transactions in a legal and ethical manner while maintain a high level of productivity.
- Meet monthly forecast for finance and insurance income, penetration levels and customer satisfaction.
- Accurately prepare all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to the transaction and submits to the dealerships Accounting Department in a timely manner.
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Supervise the financial services associates to ensure individual and department goals are met.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Companys Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Requirements (include But Are Not Limited To)
- Prior experience in a dealership F&I Department, automotive sales, or in the selling of financial products.
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel and Word.
- ADP Dealer Services Experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree or experience preferred.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
In Addition To Competitive Pay, We Offer Our Associates
- Group health
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.